The Implementation Analyst will be responsible for software application implementations for Regent Surgical Health centers. They will assess center workflows and identify RSH application solutions keeping an awareness of the latest software development and how it can make business more efficient and successful. The Implementation Analyst will be responsible for application software configuration, upgrades, and implementation.
- Manage outside vendors to ensure performance expectations and customer satisfaction
- Monitor to ensure new software applications and changes are properly tested
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support and resolve any problems with system application software
- Create and oversee protocols and procedures for the use of any new software applications
- Facilitate vendor to vendor application migration and archival data from legacy system to new system
- Review newly developed customized configuration modifications to meet specific needs to a Center, the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) entity and check modifications for consistency and adherence to policies and procedures; recommend changes or corrections as needed
- Assess complex workflows within the ASC to ensure the optimal configuration of applicable systems and other vendor products such as Endoscopy Report writing systems, Nursing notes templates, inventory management, laboratory and pathology and prescribing systems, etc.
- Troubleshoot product configuration and report specification issues with associated vendors and payers and identify issue trends and make recommendations for remediation; troubleshoot product-related interface issues with associated vendors and report outcomes to leadership
- Conduct training sessions in small groups as well as large in various settings and with minimal equipment, as the situation requires and maintain appropriate relationships and demonstrate appropriate best practices at all times.
- Ability to follow protocols to retro-fit existing Centers to meet upgrades and new regulatory requirements as needed utilizing technology and efficient methods of advanced functionalities made available within the upgrades.
- Ability to update and maintain professional training materials and guides; ability to create, manage and maintain professional training curricula and training site.
- Assist in the maintenance of the “Center Applications Certification Program” by participating in vendor demonstrations and discussions, platform development strategies and implementation plans, and oversight of new vendor adoption practices.
- Work as part of the Center Applications team to facilitate and/or complete effective implementations and adoption with the following goals:
- Rapidly deployable, repeatable processes
- Successful revenue cycle management
- Adherence to compliance and quality metrics and documentation per regulatory and/or RSH approved requirements
- Plan Center System Optimization
- Develop process documents for ASC implementations
- Train employees on the use of any new software applications
- Identify, escalate, and manage project risks and issues to resolution
- Must be available to travel approximately 30% – 50% during implementation and go-live dates
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Process development
- Broad working knowledge of interfaces, quality assurance, and Ambulatory Surgery Center administration
- Experience with database management and project management
- Excellent technical skills
- Expertise in troubleshooting system issues
- Ability to remain up to date with the latest software developments
- Strong leadership, management, and customer service skills
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- The ability to handle stressful situations
HST Pathways, Provation Certified Professional [EPM/EMR] desired. Additional EMR platforms such as SIS Complete, AdvantX, Modernizing Medicine, Mednet, Nextgen, Vision, NexTech and certifications in ASC and Ancillary vendor products highly desirable as becomes necessary to utilize the products in a platform or division strategy. Coursework in an advance degree and/or technical certification program is desired though not required initially for the candidate to be successful in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare/Health Informatics or other technical training from an accredited college or university or the equivalent of five (5) years of professional experience in appropriate Healthcare environment required.
- Revenue Cycle Management experience is helpful
- Four (4) years direct use experience with ASC vendor products required
- EMR experience highly desired
- ASC experience or firm understanding of Billing, CPT and ICD10 coding is preferred
- Thorough understanding of patient workflows in ambulatory surgery center and/or medical practice is required
- Continuing Education classes and/or certifications in appropriate healthcare fields desired
- Ability to learn multiple vendor product design and documentation methods is required
- Ability to assess vendor products for required technical features and functions is required, as well as reporting finding succinctly and factually.
ABOUT REGENT SURGICAL HEALTH
Since 2001, Regent Surgical Health has been a leader in developing and managing successful surgery center partnerships between hospitals and physicians. We continually improve and evolve the ASC model based on changing market conditions to stay ahead of emerging trends. From this vantage point, our team has developed proprietary ASC ownership models that give both physicians and hospitals what they need to ensure long-term clinical and financial success.
Regent offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package as one way to recognize our employee’s contribution to the success of the organization and our role in helping you and your family to be healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance.
Pursuant to the ADA, Regent will provide reasonable accommodation(s) to all qualified employees with known disabilities, where their disability affects the performance of their essential job functions, except where doing so would be unduly disruptive or would result in undue hardship.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
JOIN OUR TEAM OF MISSION-DRIVEN HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS!
"*" indicates required fields