The Manager, Accounting – Center will plan and direct the accounting activities of the department for center related business.
- Responsible for overall supervision of center accountants
- Drive timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of financial reports to meet specified deadlines
- Lead all month-end close and general ledger reconciliation processes to ensure that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards for centers
- Review financial statements and trend analysis to ensure proper reporting and understanding of the business
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and report standard financial data sets
- Establish and track key metrics related to the close to increase efficiency and drive process improvement
- Lead process improvement; automation initiatives; and systems enhancements for greater accuracy, financial control, and efficiency
- Establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions for centers
- Help coordinate and manage quarterly reviews and annual audit performed by external auditors
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
To perform the job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of financial concepts, financial reporting, and best practices
- Experience working with accounting software and databases
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
- Attention to detail with a passion for accuracy
- Able to manage working multiple projects at a time
- Able to work in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Ability to manage a team and work independently
- Ability to manage deadlines, prioritize and delegate competing tasks, and take initiative to improve team efficiency
- Willingness to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities with a positive attitude to get the work completed and meet
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Accounting role
ABOUT REGENT SURGICAL HEALTH
Since 2001, Regent Surgical Health has been a leader in developing and managing successful surgery center partnerships between hospitals and physicians. We continually improve and evolve the ASC model based on changing market conditions to stay ahead of emerging trends. From this vantage point, our team has developed proprietary ASC ownership models that give both physicians and hospitals what they need to ensure long-term clinical and financial success.
Regent offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package as one way to recognize our employee’s contribution to the success of the organization and our role in helping you and your family to be healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance.
Pursuant to the ADA, Regent will provide reasonable accommodation(s) to all qualified employees with known disabilities, where their disability affects the performance of their essential job functions, except where doing so would be unduly disruptive or would result in undue hardship.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
JOIN OUR TEAM OF MISSION-DRIVEN HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS!
"*" indicates required fields