The Strategy Analyst will lead and support strategic analytics and high priority strategic initiatives that will enable Regent Surgical Health to achieve its short- and long-term goals. Regent is accelerating its growth efforts within the dynamic ambulatory surgery center landscape, and this position will serve a critical role in growing the Strategy function to accelerate value creation across the organization. An ideal candidate will bring an energetic, collaborative approach to problem solving and strategy development, and the role will position a successful candidate for executive exposure and professional growth at Regent within the Strategy function and across the broader organization.
- Lead research and analysis for strategic initiatives designed to accelerate growth and value creation for the organization.
- Develop strategic analytics and support business case development in support of enterprise and market-based strategies.
- Support and develop market assessments to identify and prioritize surgical growth opportunities for Regent and its health system partners.
- Support the development of executive communications for Regent leadership, board of directors, and external partners.
- Work with a wide variety of data sources and have the ability to interpret and align them.
- Partner with a wide variety of stakeholders, including development, finance, strategy, managed care, and operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
To perform the job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to create executive-level presentations
- Self-starter who can respond to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented with a desire to learn and flexibility to adapt to evolving needs
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or related field required
- One to Three (1-3) years of experience in consulting, strategy, finance, or related field preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
ABOUT REGENT SURGICAL HEALTH
Since 2001, Regent Surgical Health has been a leader in developing and managing successful surgery center partnerships between hospitals and physicians. We continually improve and evolve the ASC model based on changing market conditions to stay ahead of emerging trends. From this vantage point, our team has developed proprietary ASC ownership models that give both physicians and hospitals what they need to ensure long-term clinical and financial success.
Regent offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package as one way to recognize our employee’s contribution to the success of the organization and our role in helping you and your family to be healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance.
Pursuant to the ADA, Regent will provide reasonable accommodation(s) to all qualified employees with known disabilities, where their disability affects the performance of their essential job functions, except where doing so would be unduly disruptive or would result in undue hardship.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
JOIN OUR TEAM OF MISSION-DRIVEN HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS!
"*" indicates required fields